Horror In Clay Cthulhu Tiki Mug, Series 1 open edition - olive green
The Horror In Clay Cthulhu Tiki Mug is a large tiki mug, inspired by a love of the works of H.P. Lovecraft and his Cthulhu mythos, and of the classic immersive restaurants and lounges commonly called tiki bars. Commissioned by Jonathan Chaffin and sculpted in amazing detail by Kristina Lucas Francis. This vessel is perfect for aiding you in your quest to seek out strange truths and half-seen dreams. It also looks GREAT lurking on your shelf.
- Measures around 7.5” tall
- Holds approximately 16 oz.
- A special "Hints & History" cocktail recipe card details the fictional origin of this mug, the invamous "Pickman's Cove" in Boston.
- Microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe. Possibly volcano-safe too.
- A Rue Morgue magazine "Needful Things" (2012), Fangoria.com "Toy of Terror" (2015), and Gearfuse "Geek Gift Must Have" (2013)
Check out our 2016 DragonCon exclusive; the Hyperborean Glaze.
We Also Recommend
Cask of Amontillado Barrel Tiki Mug, Series 1 open edition - matte brown
Innsmouth Fogcutter Tiki Mug, series 2 open edition - purple-wiped
Rue Morgue Dreadful Ape Tiki Mug, Series 1 open edition - bloody red wiped glaze